Host Media Publication
Business Focus Magazine
Produced in Europe and with a global outlook, Business Focus Magazine covers a multitude of sectors looking at everything from investment and market trends to skills development and the latest technical innovations. We provide insights into the daily operations of leading businesses and organisations around the world.
Business Focus Magazine is read by senior executives of the top national and international companies, and this is reflected in our publication’s look and feel – everything that you would expect of a high quality magazine that graces the tables of offices and boardrooms of global business champions.
Our Media Partners
Africa Outlook is a digital and print magazine aimed at boardroom and hands-on decision-makers across a wide range of industries on the continent. With content compiled by our experienced editorial team, complemented by an in-house design and production team, we look to promote the latest in engaging news, industry trends and success stories from the length and breadth of Africa.
Our magazine provides a superb platform for companies, advertisers and media partners who deserve the attention of Africa’s leading business executives, to showcase your services and place you in the hands of the continent’s most influential people.
Orient Energy Review
Orient Energy Review has emerged as the major voice for the ever-growing Local Content Policy first in Africa; and around the world. Targeted at tracking various developments of indigenous capacities and capabilities in energy across emerging economies, Orient Energy Review is found at major conferences, seminars and exhibitions around the world reporting opportunities, activities, policies and discussions about Local Content for the benefit of all stakeholders. This deliberate focus on developments in Oil and Gas, as well as Power makes us stand out among other platforms: evident in the quality of media partnerships around the world. With balanced and accurate news on daily activities in the energy space, we are often preferred by policy makers for disseminating information; as well as readers for truth and objective reportage.
Developing events in other linkage industries having attending effects and direct benefits from the energy industry, like Maritime and Logistics are also captured in our mix to interest and give you a complete overview.
Africa Stop Over
– Develop new relationships with African SME’s, local Factories, local Chamber of Commerce, major international companies already in Africa, national oil companies, infrastructure companies, mining companies, engineering procurement and construction firms, pan african service providers, consultants, law firms, agribusinesses, african private equity firms, institutional investors and investment banks
– Align your brand to the “African Growth Story’’ and position your commitment to the region
– Engage face-to-face with African Entrepreneurs, ministers, executives of state owned enterprises (SOEs) and private project owners to exchange “peer to peer” thereby qualifying your local Counterpart.
– Develop co-financing partnerships with Africa centric funds, Investment Banks, Institutional Investors, Development banks and Private Equity companies
– Speak first-hand to project owners, risk analysts and investment analysts about packaged and de-risked projects in the African Public and Private sector
– Engage with Ministers of Finance to discuss enabling investment frameworks from across the continent . Speak with sector ministers in the Oil and Gas, Power, Mining, Agriculture and Transport sectors
– Get first insight into the hottest bankable projects on Africa
ESI Africa is the journal and news portal of choice for Africa’s energy and power utility market. Established in 1996, the editorial team covers trending topics in generation, renewables, future power, finance & policy, research & development, transmission & distribution and metering – sifting through the noise to deliver the tale of Africa’s energy transformation. ESI Africa publishes five editions per year, an annual Elites publication, and daily newsletters distributed readers across Africa and abroad thus offering the ideal platform to engage with the industry at large.
Visit our website for more information or contact Tarryn Bester on +27 21 700 3591 for available branding opportunities.
Construction Review, www.constructionreviewonline.com, is a leading African monthly construction journal for the construction industry.
For over 20-years the magazine has enjoyed the readership of architects, engineers, quantity surveyors, project managers, interior designers, developers, building specialists, contractors, landscape architects and contractors, real estate agents and investors, property managers, suppliers to the construction industry, government departments and ministries: local authorities, land surveyors, financial institutions, telecommunication companies etc. The print edition is distributed in over ten Africa countries with the digital version sent monthly to over 200000 readers in our database.
iAfrica, a division of Africa.com Media Group is a multi-platform media company curating, aggregating, and producing news and information. Online for more than 15 years, its mission is to serve as a comprehensive source for better understanding and unity to help make South Africa truly one nation today, tomorrow and for decades to follow.
Solar Magazine is an online publication comprised of various aspects of the solar energy industry, including photovoltaic panel manufacturing, solar thermal energy investment, and the like. We consider the sun to be the source of life on Earth. Solar energy is inexhaustible, environmentally friendly and is the most accessible type of renewable energy available. Solar Energy is worth everyone’s sincere pursuit and utilization.
At Solar Magazine, we share industry news, policies, technologies, market trends, developments and insights related to the industry. Solar brings us happiness; we’re integrating forces to help better promote the development of the solar energy industry. And we seek the universalization of solar lifestyle.
Our Event Partners
Please take time to visit some of our event partners.